AnyToISO Crack is a powerful and free software tool that can extract/convert to ISO any disk image or folder(s), create ISO files from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks or folders with the same content. It also has some advanced features like encryption and compression powered by 7Zip technology.
It helps you create ISO images from optical media (CD/DVD). AnyToISO creates the image in the format of your choice, including industry standards: BIN/CUE, ISO 9660-1/-2/-3, UDF, Joliet, and others.
It lets you easily open your files and folders in your favorite ISO converting programs, regardless of what Windows version you are running. You can also create ISO files from normal and optical discs using one-click conversion without leaving Windows Explorer.
Moreover, it is a macOS application that allows you to open and convert image files easily. AnyToISO enables you to open all supported files with the program of your choice. It adds itself to the ‘Open With’ menu for each supported file type and lets you choose which program to use when opening the file, after which it will be automatically opened in that application. And it will not modify any file metadata upon the extraction process.
Features Of AnyToISO Crack
File Extract/Convert to ISO
AnyToISO can open from a CD/DVD image or archive in an unknown format and save it as an ISO image in one easy step. If the image contains multiple files inside, then these files will be saved as separate files. AnyToISO supports all popular formats: 7Z, BIN, DAA, DEB, DMG (Mac OS X), IMG (Windows), ISO (Linux/Unix/macOS), ISZ (Claris / Mac OS X), MDF (Netware) [no longer supported starting from version 2.3], NRG (Nero Burning ROM), PKG (Mac).
Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blue-ray
AnyToISO is a Windows application that makes it possible to turn physical CDs/DVDs into ISO images on the fly. In addition to making ISO files, AnyToISO can burn the contents of an ISO image directly onto a CD/DVD with one click. It also allows you to create BIN/CUE files from CD/DVDs to make creating ISO files even quicker.
Create ISO from a folder
The Windows application AnyToISO lets you create an ISO image from folders and files located on your local disk. To do that, one should have a folder containing all files/folders for the desired ISO image. This application was designed to be as easy to use as possible while offering enough powerful features for advanced users. Once AnyToISO is installed, you can use it to extract ISO files from the mounted drive or folder. The mounting process is simple: select one or more ISO files in the interface of AnyToISO.
The AnyToISO tool provides various features for users of Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is possible to extract an ISO image from any file (e.g., an Audio CD, Software & Games Packages, CDs or DVDs, 2nd level DVD Image), convert images (BIN/CUE CD-R(W)/DVD-R(W) to ISO, WAV to M3U).
Integration With Windows Explorer
AnyToISO transparently integrates with Windows Explorer by adding context menus to supported files, optical CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks, and normal folders. It enables users to perform ISO conversion into various formats such as Bin/Cue, MDF/MDS, NRG, BIN, C2D, etc., without any 3rd party applications or additional steps required.
Integration With Apple Finder
It is an innovative and lightweight Mac application for converting incompatible files between all major formats. It adds itself to the ‘Open With’ menu for supported files and allows users to choose between extracting or converting the desired file. Features include Set default output folder, Change output file name based on the input file name, Customizable extension list (/i), Command line usage, Operation progress bar.
- You can use it to create ISO images from the command line or any other compliant application. It is especially useful for imaging software developers who do not want to install AnyToISO on every PC they use.
- Developed to be the most convenient and user-friendly ISO converter on the market, AnyToISO is a simple application that allows you to convert any CD/DVD image to an ISO file. Select your source disc (if it’s supported), select a destination image, select your settings & license, and you’re ready to start converting.
- Bring the convenience of ISO image creation anywhere with AnyToISO Portable, our lightweight and easy-to-use ISO maker. AnyToISO is quick and easy to use – no installation required. It can be used on multiple computers by a single person or even run off a USB drive.
How to Download, Install, and Crack?
- First, download the setup+crack from the link available.
- After that, install the software on your PC.
- Now crack the software to activate.
- Finally, Done. Enjoy!
- Also, Download Plex Premium Crack
Leave a Reply