Directory Monitor Pro Crack
Directory Monitor Pro Crack is an advanced software designed to help you keep an eye on a specific folder and get notified whenever adjustments occur. These vary from new files, modifications, & deletions to renames and file access. It’s able to work with network folders, too, displaying log details for necessary events.
The software works like a charm on all Windows versions and requires administrator privileges to have the ability to access some of its commands. Plus, Directory Monitor is an advanced and reliable app that does an excellent job monitoring folder activity and providing a necessary amount of configuration options to enhance the whole process and get you notified.
Rich configuration set
Moreover, you can enable File logging with timestamps to keep track of all program activity better. Plus, you’ll be able to schedule Directory Monitor to run external apps, play sounds, or send notifications through email when the events above are triggered. These are just among the options that can be configured via Directory Monitor.
Directory Monitor has a fantastic response time and works smoothly without causing Windows to hang, crash or pop up error messages. In addition, it runs on low CPU and RAM, so it doesn’t hog system resources.
Highlights of Directory Monitor Pro Crack
The interface is very clean & intuitive, with a split format to show the folders being monitored and a separate panel to display the log. In other words, you’ll be able to see any recorded change, along with the time, date, and path.
In-depth customization for directory monitoring
Furthermore, Directory Monitor gives many customization options for each folder being tracked, permitting you to specify the events to be recorded and the tasks performed when such a change is noticed. For example, you’ll be able to either play a sound or even launch a program, while a different option. Allows you to monitor events of subfolders.
Program settings, sound alerts, email notifications, and SQL databases
The options menu additionally plays a key role because it gives you the power to configure the interval for monitoring folders. For example, back up the log file, create separate log files for every directory, and automatically remove log entries that are no longer valid. In addition, info can be sent through email and uploaded to an SQL database, depending on your preferences. You can even set a third-party app to launch when an event occurs automatically.
Windows background service monitoring
You can install Directory Monitor as a Windows service with multiple configurations.
- No need to be logged into the system to continue monitoring adjustments.
- Easy configuration and installation via the user interface.
- Extremely low memory & CPU footprint when running in the background.
Execute scripts/apps when events occur
Optionally execute any script or software when one or more file system change events occur.
- Pass in contextual parameters to user’s scripts based on the event info utilizing macros.
- Execute scripts or apps silently in the background.
- Moreover, the Sequential execution option if scripts or applications can’t have more than one instance running.
- Trigger-based on several events, delays, or inactivity for batch processing.
Keep your monitoring logs automatically.
Use text logs to store the file system change events for later inspection.
- Output contextual info based on the event utilizing macros.
- Customize the output format (CSV, for instance) with only the data you require.
- Manage log files with built-in renaming to split the log into daily or monthly copies.
- All monitoring configs can log to the same file.
Play a sound to get your consideration
Be notified with audio when modifications occur.
- A sound will usually play per file system event.
- Plus, Sounds can constantly play in a loop until you take action and view the user interface.
- Only WAV files are supported.
Send file system occasion messages to a Syslog server.
Ship listing occasion messages to a Syslog server regionally or in your network.
- Default Syslog configuration choices.
- Support for each RFC3164 and RFC5424 Syslog header codecs.
- Define your message format for every listing utilizing macros.
- Choose any facility and priority level for your messages.
- Monitor directories for file modifications, modifications, deletions, and new files.
- Monitor local directories and network shares (including hidden shares).
- Real-time monitoring of file modifications, modifications, deletions, new files, & file access.
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including private/hidden shares).
- Features to see all files in subdirectories and modifications to file attributes.
- Optionally execute software/script when an event occurs.
- Log all modifications to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Extend the functionality with your customized plugins.
- Auto updating, import/export.
- Report on the app process as well for local modifications.
- Plus, it can detect users locally or network shares in your network.
- Automatic configuration of the machine & directories to allow auditing.
- Implement the system audit policy to remain even if malicious users attempt to disable it.
- Quickly inform if a directory is available and being monitored.
- Optionally execute a utility when an event occurs.
- Balloon notifications at any time when an event is fired.
- Auto updating, import/export, and more.
The correct way to Download, Set up, and Activate?
- First of all, download this app.
- Now open the setup and set the location.
- Extract it here
- After the extracting open the setup
- Click on “Install” or begin the installation process.
- Wait for a few moments.
- After the installation, use the crack file.
- Lastly, Done. Enjoy!
- Also, Download Glary Tracks Eraser Crack