JetBrains WebStorm Crack is a software created for mainly computer programmers and coders. Any computer users cannot just wake up a day and determine to start using this software. You have knowledge of how programming works and you must be a good programmer likewise. WebStorm aid programmers in making little or no error while writing codes. It performs the work of assisting in making the code faster and easier.
Features of JetBrains WebStorm
- Smart Editor: This editor is responsible for code completion of all the programming languages supported. Built-in report of inspection are numerous, all possible problems encountered during the typing of codes are cleaned. This is done by these growing of suggestions to the likely connect codes.
- Debugging, Tracing / Testing: this software provides powerful tools that are in-built. They are used to debug, trace and test the client-side of your language and applications of node.js. These tasks in question are made easier in WebStorm. These three processes would be explained below for better understanding.
- Debugging: The debugging is an inbuilt tool. It is meant for the client-side for language. It works perfectly with Chrome and also Node.js application. In order to debug, you need to place breakpoints, then stop in through those codes and finally evaluate the expressions.
- Testing: The testing process in WebStorm is an easy one. It integrates Jest, Mocha, Protractor, and Karma test runner into its software system. You can view the result of your test with a format that nice in looking.
- Navigation and Search: With JetBrains WebStorm, navigation from one point in your codes to another is easier. It saves your time in case you are working on a large project. Those functions perform with this feature are jumping to another function, method, or variable with just a single click, searching for usage is another role of navigation and search.
- Modern Frameworks: Coding assistance is provided for Vue.js, meteor, React and Angular. Support for PhoneGap, Ionic, React Native, and Cordova are programmed in such a way it can work on mobile phones. They are also developed for the Node.js server-side
- Seamless Tool Integration: the WebStorm software integrates with some command line that is very popular for the development of a website. Also, a productive and streamlined development is experienced without the use of command line.
- Project Templates: Starting new projects with this feature can be seen on the welcoming screen. Some of the project templates are the Express kit, Web-starter, and many others. The integration of Yeoman into it even provides more access to projects to be carried out.
- Code Quality Tools: the several tools that fall under the category of code quality are Stylelint, JSLint, TSLint, JSCS, JSHint, and ESLint. These are just a few out of the tools that are used in running alongside your codes to detect any issues
- Build Tools: this consist of tools like Gulp, npm, Grant, and others. They are a simple unified set of tools on the interface of JetBrains WebStorm. Double-click on them to activate them for use. They are used for running of tasks on the IDE platform
- IDE Feature: this software is built and created in relation to an open-source IntelliJ platform. This makes users to have a smooth work. It provides the software with a highly customized experience that fit the development workflow of your task.
- VCS: another feature provided by WebStorm is the version control systems (simply referred to as VCS). The user interface of WebStorm is programmed to work with various VCS. VCS ensures you have a consistent experience on platforms such as SVN, Perforce, git, and GitHub.
- Local History: this feature can work alone, i.e. it does not need the presence of VCS. People thought it needs VCS to function but it does not. It is a real code saver itself. A feature that allows users to check his previous work and can click on them if needed.
- Customization: WebStorm is a software that has the element of an extremely customized feature. You can adjust them to your own taste. The shortcuts, themes, fonts, editor layout, and others are the tools used for the customizing to be carried out by having a coding style suiting oneself.
What Is New In Jetbrains Webstorm 2018.3.2?
- TypeScript Improvements: there is an improvement on the implement members option. A newly added tools are the guard tool. This meant for the quick-fixing of unresolved properties. More configuration files names of Typescript are now recognized on Webstorm.
- Rename Class And File Together: this has been greatly improved upon as well.
- Reformat with Prettier: another new improvement in WebStorm is this feature. This action is performed by pressing this keyboard shortcut keys: Alt + Shift + Cmd / Ctrl-P. The Prettier allows the user to format any selected file, code, or a whole directory.
- Configuring Package Manager: in other to configure the package manager, it is somehow difficult initially but made easier now. Just select between the Yarn and npm, then this should be used to install the dependencies and then running of the scripts.
Other Improvements Are
- Provision of code completion that is now of better properties for the SVG and also values in the CSS files
- Synchronization of IDE settings can be done across series of machines with the use of JetBrains account
- Running of npm scripts with the use of icons that are on the editor
- Provision of names for the configuration files of webpack
- Automatic replacement of class/on-event handler whenever you copied from HTML to a JSX platform. This is done by the presence of React-specific tool