Microsoft office 2013 Torrent
Just about everyone should be familiar with Microsoft and their suite of desktop productivity software that is designed and used specifically for business or office use. No matter what age you are or what profession you are in, just about everyone has used Microsoft Office for a purpose. There are many versions of the Microsoft Office Suite but this article will focus on the 2013 edition. This version of Microsoft still has the usual suspects like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, InfoPath and Link, and Access, also an optional inclusion of Project and a Visio file viewer.
Microsoft Office 2013 Torrent for Windows 7/8/10
Sure, businesses and consumers are often turning more to mobile apps and Web-based software but millions still rely on Microsoft Office to get work done on a daily basis. It can be used anywhere you go on a PC, Windows Phone handset or a table. So, Microsoft is pushing deeper integration between your data, stored on Microsoft servers and it’s desktop applications. Office 2013 is available to business customers
The 2013 version, the entire suite is more convenient. What Microsoft did was make Office operable on a tablet. It also provides online document collaboration and storage. It’s important to know that this updated version works equally Windows 7, however, it does not operate with earlier versions of Windows. In addition to the cloud features, the new Office desktop applications have a sleeker look and provide many useful improvements.
- It was redesigned to uses white backgrounds almost everywhere, which have the appearance of less clutter. Microsoft has made a few routine operations simpler to perform from inside the apps.
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel do not show a blank page at startup anymore. Instead, there is a landing screen that shows templates and other selections for creating or reopening a document. The screen shows ready-made designs that the user may not have considered.
- The many productivity tools have been converted to support touchscreen. Most actions are either one top/touch or one click. So it is way easier to use, regardless of whatever device it is being used on. Setting up a subscription for the Mac version will only let you install Office 2011 on five Macs, with updates to the Mac version coming in the next year. In other words, Mac users will see no improvement right now.
- Microsoft allows for the installation of Office 365 on five different devices with a single subscription and each can have its own customizable experience that is related to each Microsoft account. Therefore, more than one person can work at a time, while still having the app’s personalized themes.
- All work done is attached to a Microsoft account and backed up to SkyDrive, so it’s easy to access your work from anywhere.
- The user can get 7GB of free space on SkyDrive. But to get more space will cost you.
- The extended file format is supported.
- There is a new visualization for scheduled tasks in Outlook.
- Word has new graphical options.
- Now objects like images can be liberally moved. They can be snapped to boundaries like document margins, paragraph edges, or column boundaries.
- There is an online picture support with content from Bing.com, Office.com, Bing.com, and Flickr
- The user will be able to go back to the last edited or viewed location in PowerPoint and Word.
- There are lots of new animations and transitions and slide designs PowerPoint.
- With this version, proofing tools are separate and free to be downloaded without having to be bundled in Multilingual User Interface.
- There is support for IMPA special folders.
- com and Outlook.com are supported in Outlook
- There is support for the integration of Yammer, SkyDrive, and Skype. Having all of your accounts accessible in one place enhances workflow.
- There is the new Read Mode. This tool allows users to view documents as if they were looking at a printed book. There is no ability to edit in that mode but you can perform actions like looking things up by highlighting the content and images can be enlarged for easier viewing. There is a great navigation tool for sifting through long documents.
- PDF files can now be edited.
- A one-month free trial is offered so that the user can get a feel for the version and its changes without committing.
Features Removed from the 2013 Edition
Quite a few tools or features were removed from each individual functions but we are going to focus on the ones excluded from the suite on a whole.
- There are no Office 2010 and Office 2007 chart styles
- Microsoft SharePoint workspace was removed.
- The Clip Organizer is gone.
- Office Picture Manager wasn’t included.
- There is no ability to insert pyramids, 3D cones or cylinder charts but there is still the ability to put in rectangle chart (3D) and the shape can be altered after it is inserted.
- When offline, only the basic version of help files are available. The option to install the local help files during the installation phase of the app is no longer available.
Disadvantages of the 2013 Edition
There are a few drawbacks to this version, but not too many compared to the great updates.
- Working on a tablet has its limitations
- Using this version nearly forces the user to choose cloud usage
In order to have Microsoft Office 2013 installed and operating smoothly, there are some minimal requirements that your system should have in place.
- 1 GHz CPU clock speed, x64 architecture with support for SSE2 or IA-32,
- For RAM, either 2 GB x64 edition ore 1 BG IA-32 edition
- At least 3 GB of hard drive space
- Operating systems supported are: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows 10
Microsoft Office 2013 crack torrent boast a lot of updated and new features that may appeal to some users, while others failing to impress some who required or prefer some of the tool removed from the version. Overall, it still a great suite to aid day to day operations, especially if you are on the go.