Mytoolsoft File Renamer Crack
Mytoolsoft File Renamer Crack is a simple-to-use software utility that allows you to rename multiple files and folders in batch mode after setting rules. However, it doesn’t embody advanced options or configuration parameters to be handled by all types of users, even newbies.
Moreover, it worked smoothly in my use because it needs a low CPU and RAM to work correctly. It did not hang, crash, or prompt error messages. Thanks to its intuitive interface and options, anyone can handle Mytoolsoft FileRenamer by simply renaming files and folders in bulk.
This program helps users rename multiple files in batch mode. Easy two-step operation to finish. Providing a variety strategy, such as rename by an order number, replace elements of the filename, add prefix or suffix.
Provider multi strategies to rename. Such as add suffix or prefix, modify extension, replace or remove some characters, case conversion, rename by ordered sequence numbers, rename by picture EXIF info, rename by MP3’s ID3 tags, and so on.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to preview all of your files before renaming them. Then, whether you modify the file location or change the strategy, the preview will respond instantly.
Mytoolsoft File Renamer Crack
Downloading & installing the app can be done in under a minute. It’s compatible with all popular Windows versions, and it does not ask for any special tools or services.
The user interface is designed for fast and easy operations. From targeting the files to picking how to rename them, everything can be done on the same window. The upper half of the interface can choose the target folder, arrange filters, and specify a renaming pattern. The lower half consists of a preview, so you’ll be able to have an idea if your renaming pattern will work properly or not.
When you select a folder, the application will goal all files by default, and it’ll show all of them in the preview list. However, if you want to rename particular files, you’ll be able to filter them by identifying or extension. Moreover, you’ll be able to set the application to focus on files or folders.
Mytoolsoft File Renamer places several renaming strategies at your disposal, which can be selected in a drop menu. You’ll be able to add a prefix or suffix, modify extension names, convert the character case, and extra. There’s additionally a way dedicated to MP3 files. Plus, the app can use their metadata and use titles or artists as the new file names.
Once your preparations are complete, you only have to click a button in the lower region of the interface, and your files will be renamed instantly. The renaming process takes only a second. When it’s complete, an in-depth log will pop up on the screen, along with an option for opening the target folder.
Quick setup and user-friendly GUI
The installation process is quick and easy because it supports familiar buttons. As for the interface, the software adopts a regular window with a clear-cut structure, where you’ll either rename files or folders, depending on your preferences.
Rich rename methods
Provide multi-methods to rename. Such as add suffix or prefix, modify extension, replace or remove some characters, case conversion, rename by ordered sequence numbers, rename by image EXIF information, rename by MP3’s ID3 tags. And so on.
Easily preview all your files before renaming them. Then, whether you modify the file location or change the strategy, the preview will reply instantly.
Intelligent file filter
You should use wildcards “*” or “?” to specify a list of files to be renamed. For example, all files with the extension “dat” at the current location can be represented as “*.dat.”
Configure renaming guidelines for files or folders
It is necessary to point to the target folder, specify file masks to filter items, include or exclude folders, and rename them using ordered numbers, appending a prefix or suffix, modifying the extension name, or replacing components of the file name.
The modifications may be previewed in the main software window before committing them to fix any errors. You’ll study the original and new names, along with the entire path for each item. This piece of software provides no different noteworthy options.
- Batch renaming package
- Add a prefix or suffix
- Rich renaming strategies: Present multiple renaming methods. For instance, including suffixes or prefixes, modifying extensions, replacing or deleting certain characters, converting between upper and lower case, renaming according to sequential numbers, renaming according to picture EXIF info, and renaming according to MP3 ID3 tags. and lots of more
- Realtime preview: Preview all files before renaming. If you change the file location or change the policy, the preview will respond instantly.
- Smart file filter: wildcard “*” or “?” can be useful to specify the list of files to be renamed. For instance, all files with the extension “dat” at the current location can be expressed as “*.dat.”
- Easy to use: Easy and friendly user interface; what you see is what you get, automatically save settings.
- Add sequential numbering of a bunch of files
- Change components of a file name instead of all of it
- Easy interface
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB beneficial)
- Free HDD Space: 200 MB or more
Easy methods to Crack?
- First of all, get the Mytoolsoft File Renamer Crack from the given beneath hyperlink.
- Turn off the virus guard and web connection.
- After download, unpack, or extract the RAR file & open it.
- Then, run the setup & close it.
- Open the crack folder, copy the file, & paste it into the setup folder and run it.
- Activate this system.
- All completed.
- Also, Download Windows 7 Activator