Rohos Logon Key
If you wish to make sure your pc can’t be accessed by unauthorized individuals, you’ll be able to protect it with a password that nobody else knows. When you’re searching for additional protection, you’ll be able to rely on login based on face recognition, or you can use a particular USB drive as a safety token – the latter option can be achieved utilizing Rohos Logon Key.
Once you install the application on your pc, you’ll also need to connect the USB device you wish to use whenever you want to access your pc. Furthermore, you’ll be able to protect your chosen USB drive with a particular PIN to ensure it won’t be used for unauthorized login.
Moreover, you’ll be able even to change your default Windows password while utilizing Rohos Logon Key, which can come in handy if you suspect some ill-intentioned person has learned it.
Suppose you wish to ensure that no one else can access your pc without your approval. In that case, you can use a very particular device for logging in to Windows, such as USB flash drives, a Bluetooth device (resembling your cell phone or a pocket PC), PKCS#11 tokens, smartcards, RFID wireless tags or Fingerprint USB flash drives.
Due to the wide range of supported devices, it will be pretty tough for an intruder to guess which one is right for accessing the PC. Moreover, Rohos Logon Key protects your pc even in hibernation mode or Safe Mode, thus leaving no opportunity for others to access your data.
Rohos Logon Key
Furthermore, Rohos Logon Key can assist you in protecting the contents of your pc against unauthorized users by replacing the standard password login with a highly effective one that includes utilizing a USB drive. If you’re happy with its efficiency, you can purchase a license and enjoy its advantages indefinitely.
It’s a two-factor authentication software that converts any USB drive into a security token for your pc and lets you access Windows in a secure approach. Works additionally with OTP, RFID, U2F tokens by replacing the Windows login password.
Rohos Logon Key uses NIST-approved data-security principles and encryption: the password isn’t stored on the authentication key in open form. USB key copy protection will prevent the creation of key copies without authorization. All data on the key will be encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
Your Pc security benefits:
- Replaces weak password-based login with a hardware Security Key: FIDO U2F, USB flash drive, Google Authenticator OTP, or industrial RFID access cards.
- Or adds two-factor authentication: Your Key + PIN code, or Key + Windows password;
- Uses a long and highly effective Windows password, without the necessity to memorize it;
- Login with an electronic Key is automatic and quick!
- Authorize elevated services in User Account Control request with a key as an easy click!
- The pc is password-protected; however, you don’t must enter it manually every time you log in, unlock/resume or authorize adjustments;
- Use a single key to log into your home, laptop and office pc;
- Have a couple of different devices for login into a single PC;
- Windows login is secured even in Safe Mode or Remote Desktop;
Employ a wide range of authentication strategies:
- Any typical USB flash drive or SD card;
- PKCS#11 security dongles like SafeNet iKey, eToken, Feitian token, and so on;
- FIDO U2F security keys
- Google Authenticator or YubiKey – OATH One-Time Password codes;
- Smartphone with Rohos push authenticator or Bluetooth ID;
- RFID access cards like, EM-Marine, MiFare 1K, Desfire Indala, HIDProx, smartcards;
- Compatible with Windows Hello devices
Secure Active Directory authentication
- Set up a domain-wide second-factor authentication requirement;
- Protect workstations and remote desktop;
- Second-factor variety: OATH OTP, different models and brands, Security keys, regular flash drives, RFID industry cards;
- Use any of One Time Password mills: Google Authenticator, SMS, by Email or physical OTP token;
- Offline workstations support, custom 2FA notices, automated 2FA enrol by scripting, and more…
- Cost-effective licensing: per workstation, one-time cost, free minor updates;
- It’ll store and auto-fill Windows password by utilizing your USB flash drive.
- Plus, it Shows clock, date and customized text messages on the welcome screen.
- Set new shutdown dialog (log-off screen) with personalized image, always visible hibernate button and ‘on PC time counter.
- It permits you to edit the user list on the welcome screen.
USB-stick Security features
- Automatically locks the desktop upon removal of the USB stick (flash drive).
- Protects USB flash drive by PIN code entry.
- Anti-keylogger features a Virtual keyboard for PIN code.
- Secures your shares by eliminating unauthorized access to your shared folders.
Permits to customize welcome screen with
- Your logo background image
- Bigger user account picture (the icon for a user account). (Only for Win2k)
- Caption and text messages (works like a reminder).
- Permits to set up and log in by utilizing different type of Authentication methods. It permits to combine of 2FA devices and use a specific available device depending on use case: at home, work or remote desktop access.
- Improved MFA control for the “Remote Desktop users from AD user group” rule.
- They’ve Fixed FIDO U2F implementation for long user names.
- It has enhanced the “Smartphone” MFA method (MFA Push token) for Active Directory networks.
- Added preliminary support of 3rd party OTP verification protocols: combined LinOTP verification URL support.
- It has Improved password renewal support for AD networks.
Also, Download Microsoft Toolkit
Leave a Reply